AL-TIBA9 ART MAGAZINE - VISUAL ARTS ISSUE #3
OPPORTUNITY BY AL-TIBA9
Open call AL-TIBA9 ART MAGAZINE - VISUAL ARTS ISSUE #3 EXTENDED.
Open call AL-TIBA9 ART MAGAZINE - VISUAL ARTS ISSUE #3 IS NOW OPEN.Al-Tiba9 Art Magazine is an independent artist-run international publication which showcases experimental and progressive contemporary art, reflecting modern society and its environment, provoking conversation and action; fostering innovation and diversity of mediums which make today’s art scene so intriguing.Al-Tiba9 Mag covers photography, paintings, visual art, music, film and performance. Al-Tiba9 Mag Issue #2 covers Artists with a primary focus on contemporary visual art reflecting modern society and its environment.
The magazine includes features on art for up to 20 selected artists from around the globe, it aims to give spotlight and to provide a unique art space for artists. Unlike gallery spaces, it aims also to create a space where individual artists can freely express themselves and become media themselves and engage the selected artists with our readers and followers everyday through our social media, website and print and digital issues.
We also publish Biographies, interviews and studio visits with artists and curators who inspire us and our audience.
- Artists are welcome to submit their works. All techniques are welcome.
- Artists from all countries are welcome to submit their works.
- Artists featured in the past Issues can submit new works.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY
• FREE Submission
• Artists can submit one or many works. Please send us by email direct links to your work, video, your bio, CV, general artist statement, submitted works statements and image information (title, medium, dimension, year). Also sign up YOUR SUBMISSION FORM HERE
. Please email them to : firstname.lastname@example.org and in copy to email@example.com with Subject : “AL-Tiba9 Mag #3 APPLICATION”, at any time until the deadline : 23rd March 2019 11:00pm (GMT).
• All application need to be in English.
• Contact details and supporting information must be provided through the same application. Only one application is permitted. The closing date and time for receipt of all proposals is 11:00pm (GMT) 23rd March 2019. Proposals received after this time will not be accepted..
Artists will be notified of results no later than March 25th, 2019. Results will be posted at: www.altiba9.com
Notification will be made via email and by posting on the results page. All artists who provide a working email address will be notified via email.
Will be communicated shortly after the selection.
• Free Submission, however the selection fee amount of 45 euros is for the selected artists only (free submission) via PayPal or bank transfer, in return, selected artists will receive up to 10 pages article in the third issue of Al-Tiba9 Art Magazine.
• All published artists will be promoted on our website/social media and on our newsletters.
• Al-Tiba9 Magazine Issue#3 is distributed worldwide via online shops.
If you are experiencing troubles with your application, please contact us HERE
BECOME A PARTNER
Being our partner is to share the common inspiration of creating a global platform for the exchange of ideas that drive the artworld forward through our exhibitions. This is why partnership is essential for the support of cultural events.
Être notre partenaire, c'est partager l'inspiration commune de créer une plate-forme mondiale pour l'échange d'idées qui font progresser le monde de l'art grâce à nos expositions. C'est pour cette raison que le partenariat est essentiel pour le soutien d'événements culturels.
VOLUNTEER ON LIVEWORKS
If you want to become immersed in Al-Tiba9 7th edition 2019, which will include artists from Arab world, North Africa, and from around the globe joining together in the beautiful city of Algiers, become a part of our team as a volunteer!
Si vous souhaitez vous immerger dans Al-Tiba9, 7e édition 2019, qui réunira des artistes du monde Arabe, d'Afrique du Nord et du monde entier rejoignez-nous dans la belle ville d'Alger, faites partie de notre équipe en tant que bénévole!